Kimberly S. Busby Photography is a photography business based in Evans, Georgia. Take a look around at our latest work and make sure you go to our website to view the calendar, pricing, and contact information.



Latoya and Frank Engaged!--- Augusta, Georgia Engagement Photographer

0002hunter

I had the opportunity to meet up with Frank and Latoya the other week to do their engagement session!  They are getting married this September and I can't wait until their big day!   We started at Lake Olmstead near downtown Augusta and then made our way over to a river front park in North Augusta.  Here are a few images from the session and I hope you enjoy!

0001hunter

Latoya is one gorgeous girl !  I love this profile picture of her.

0003hunter

A very good looking couple!

0008hunter

Love this picture!  They definitely didn't need any direction from me for poses.

0006hunter

We all felt like we were on a cruise ship sitting on this dock!  I almost went over the side a few times, but in the end we got some good pictures!

0009hunter

Always have to have a picture of the engagement ring!!

0005hunter

Beautiful way to end the evening!

No comments: