Kimberly S. Busby Photography is a photography business based in Evans, Georgia. Take a look around at our latest work and make sure you go to our website to view the calendar, pricing, and contact information.



Brittany and Luke--North Augusta South Carolina Engagement Session

IMG_1631 copy copy

I have known Brittany for years now and I am so excited for her and Luke to be married this fall!  We recently went out to do their engagement session, but due to some difficulties, we ended up scratching that session to try again.  We went out this past Saturday and were able to have a great time and get some great images!  (Thanks to Laura Anne for tagging along and helping with poses and ideas)   I hope you enjoy these images and I'm so excited to do Brittany's bridal portraits and then their wedding day!    Enjoy~

IMG_4735 copy

I love fields!!

IMG_4863 copy

What's really funny about this picture is that Luke's boss lives across the street and I think he was getting a kick out of Luke having to lay in the grass and get pictures!

IMG_4823 copy

Gorgeous couple

IMG_2578 copy

So cute and laid back

IMG_2609 copy copy

I can't decide which edit I like better???  Leave a comment and let me know if you like the color or black and white one better!!!!

1IMG_2609 copy

IMG_0083 copy

If you haven't noticed already.... I have a thing for shoes!

IMG_0057 copy

I love the mood this image sets.

IMG_0198 copy

We finished up the night with a little Georgia Bulldog action!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the B&W