Kimberly S. Busby Photography is a photography business based in Evans, Georgia. Take a look around at our latest work and make sure you go to our website to view the calendar, pricing, and contact information.



Terri's Bridal Portrait Sneak Peek-- Hephzibah, Georgia bridal portrait photographer

I had the privilege of finally assisting Laura Anne of True 2 Life Photography with one of her sessions!  She has been such a big help to me and has been a great second shooter for many events, that it's now time I return the favor!  Terri is getting married in a couple of weeks so we went out yesterday to do her bridal portraits!  We thought it might rain, but the sun came out and we had an amazing time and the pictures are gorgeous!!!!  I want to show off every single one that we took, but I have to wait until after the wedding so stay tuned!  Until then, I would like to show off just a couple true sneak peeks from the session and show a little of what we had to work with without showing too much.   Thanks to Terri and her mom for being such great clients to us and we are super excited about the wedding!!!  I also meant to add the link to Laura Anne's website!  http://www.true2lifephotographybylauraanne.com




The rest of this picture is just gorgeous but it would show her dress and hair style... so all I can show right now is her profile!




Told you it was going to be a true sneak peek!  Check back soon for a full blog post on the bridal session and wedding.

No comments: