Kimberly S. Busby Photography is a photography business based in Evans, Georgia. Take a look around at our latest work and make sure you go to our website to view the calendar, pricing, and contact information.



Levelle and Trecarya-- Downtown Augusta Georgia Engagement Photographer

6engage3511 copy

I had the opportunity of meeting Levelle and Trecarya yesterday afternoon. They recently got engaged and wanted to do an engagement session!  We planned to meet on Saturday afternoon, and then we saw the forecast!  Rain, rain, rain!  We tried to come up with some indoor locations, but I was really wanting to shoot outside and be able to have more creativity!  We met up on Saturday afternoon and it sprinkled when we first got there and then when we were finishing up... all the other time it was cool and overcast (which gave me great light) and we were blessed with great weather to do the shoot in!  Levelle and Trecarya were such a sweet couple and made my job so easy!  They did their own thing, and I didn't have to guide them much at all!  I took a ton of pictures, but here are just a few!  I will have the rest posted up shortly!  Leave a comment and let them know what you think!

4engage3511 copy

Levelle and Trecarya both met at Tuskegee University.  They wanted to show their school spirit and symbolize where they met!  I loved their outfits and thought this was a great choice!

7engage3511 copy copy

Proud of their college!

8engage3511 copy

I just had to add this one on here to show how much fun this couple had during their engagement session!!

3engage3511 copy

This location was Trecarya's idea and I love the iron work!

5engage3511 copy

Love the train tracks!  Such a gorgeous couple!

2engage3511 copy

So serious!  loved this shot!

1engage3511  copy copy

Glad the rain held out, but I do love this shot!  The love between them is so amazing!


Thank you for letting me photograph your engagement session!  I can't wait for you to see the rest!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, these are great! They look so in love with each other.

awsome person said...

Niiiice brother!! Hope the wedding is soon :)

Anonymous said...

You can just see the love!