Kimberly S. Busby Photography is a photography business based in Evans, Georgia. Take a look around at our latest work and make sure you go to our website to view the calendar, pricing, and contact information.



Baby Ella Grace- Evans, Georgia Newborn Photographer

5newborn32611copy

I was so excited to go and meet baby Ella today!  She is gorgeous and was so good for me and her Aunt Danielle today!  I got there this morning and Ella was awake so we gave her a few minutes and she was out!  She slept almost the entire session, except for the very end...she let us know she had enough! Mom Jessica and Dad Mark are super excited to finally have Ella here and were very helpful today!  Bones the dog (older brother) was very protective too!  I hope you enjoy this sneak peek and I will share when I have the rest of the pictures ready!

7newborn32611copy

I usually don't do selective color too much anymore...but I just love this one!!

4newborn32611copy

She slept so good!  I love sleeping babies!

3newborn32611copy

Beautiful!!!

1newborn32611 copy

I love when babies are all curled up!  Ella would wake up a little reposition to where she wanted to be and then fall asleep again!

2newborn32611copy

This hat was made by one of Jessica's co-workers.... too cute!

6newborn32611copy

Thanks to Aunt Danielle for helping pose Ella.  Miss Ella is strong willed and made sure we only positioned her the way she wanted!


Hope you enjoy and leave a comment and let Jessica and Mark know how beautiful their baby girl is!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my niece Ella Grace. She is so beautiful and these pics capture her beauty wonderfully!

Anonymous said...

So CUTE!!! I love the one with her little pink hat!

Anonymous said...

Memaw and Grandpa love these pictures! Kimberly you did a great job capturing the beauty of our grand baby!

Anonymous said...

so precious, Kimberly!! Definitely want you to do our sweet baby one day, hopefully!! Love them all

Tabitha

pepplelady said...

Those are adorable, good luck picking which ones you get blown up! She has such sweet lips and I love the one with her curled up and her feet crossed under her, too cute! Hugs and sweet kisses to Ella from us!