Kimberly S. Busby Photography is a photography business based in Evans, Georgia. Take a look around at our latest work and make sure you go to our website to view the calendar, pricing, and contact information.



Heather and Ken Engagement Session- USC-Aiken Engagement Session

4engage31211 copy




I had the opportunity to meet up with Heather and Ken this weekend at the University of South Carolina - Aiken to do some engagement pictures.  Ken's mom was actually one of my photo session winners from a few weeks back and graciously gave the session to Heather and Ken!   We had a great time photographing around campus and at the USC-Aiken baseball field.  Ken played for them in college and it holds a special place in their hearts! Go Pacers!!   I hope you enjoy this sneak peek and will have the rest of the pictures available soon! 



3engage31211 copy
I love how guys look at their fiancee!  Even when she is the reason they are taking pictures (most guys aren't a fan at first) you can tell he is still in love with her!



1engage31211 copy
I love the way Heather is looking at Ken!



engage31211copy



7engage31211copy
I love how only part of the grass is in focus on this one! 



7engage31211 copy
I love this image!!!  I like how we incorporated the engagement ring and the love of baseball and USCA Pacers all together!



9engage31211
These last two images are by far my favorite (so far) and I can't decide which one I like better!  Leave a comment and let me know what your favorite is and also let Heather and Ken know how much you love the pictures!



6engage31211 copy
No, I didn't do any special photoshop technique to this picture to make the ring shine like that!  I was so excited when the flash hit it perfectly to reflect like that!!



5engage31211 copy
This shot was a little work to make sure Ken wouldn't let Heather fall!  I love the glass blocks behind them!!



I hope ya'll have enjoyed these images!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I love them!! Kimberly you did a great job.. Cant wait to see the rest of themt

Unknown said...

Great pictures Kimberly!