Kimberly S. Busby Photography is a photography business based in Evans, Georgia. Take a look around at our latest work and make sure you go to our website to view the calendar, pricing, and contact information.



Meagan and Tim's "Mr. and Mrs. Session"- North Augusta, South Carolina Newlywed Photographer

megtim1 copy

Hey everyone.

I have been meaning to post this for a while, but have been super busy!  You might remember back in September, I photographed Meagan and Tim's wedding.   Well they did not want to see each other before the wedding, so we didn't have much time for there to be pictures of just them.  So after the reception we went out and did a Mr. and Mrs. Session.  It was so nice, because for the first time that day Meagan and Tim could just be together without tons of people around and they could really enjoy the moment and take in everything that had just happened.  I wanted to show ya'll a few images from the session and I hope you enjoy them!

megtim2
I love how it was just the two of them in their own little world at this moment.  Totally in LOVE!

megtim3
I thought it was so sweet how Tim couldn't take his eyes off Meagan.

megtim5
I love how the veil shows up in this picture.  It was such a beautiful day!

megtim4
Such a cute picture.

megtim6
The rings!!






megtim7     I love this picture!  It was the end of the day and Meagan was sporting her flip flops, but poor Tim was still in his tux shoes!  This shows the fun side of my brides and grooms!

No comments: