Kimberly S. Busby Photography is a photography business based in Evans, Georgia. Take a look around at our latest work and make sure you go to our website to view the calendar, pricing, and contact information.



Kendall's First Birthday Party- Evans, Georgia Birthday Party Photographer

kendall2 copy

I was able to photograph Kendall's first birthday party today and it was a blast!  This little one loves everything Dora and will probably be speaking spanish before english!  Kendall's family and friends came together and celebrated her being a year old!   Here are just a sneak peek and I'll have the rest up soon.  Hope you enjoy!

kendall3
Kendall sitting in her Dora chair!  She loves Dora the Explorer!!

kendall4
She also loves tissue paper!

kendall1
Kendall's friends that came to the party (her age friends)

kendall5
Momma and Daddy helping blow out the candle

kendall6
Kendall didn't want to share her cake at first, but then she finally gave in and shared with Daddy.... but she still didn't want to share with Momma!

kendall7
The wonderful Globensky Family with their beautiful 1 year old!

kendall8
I just love this picture of such a beautiful little girl!

Happy birthday Kendall!

1 comment:

Megan Globensky said...

I LOVE THEM KIMBERLY!!!! Oh my gosh, I can't thank you enough for doing that for me. :) I cant wait to see more!