Kimberly S. Busby Photography is a photography business based in Evans, Georgia. Take a look around at our latest work and make sure you go to our website to view the calendar, pricing, and contact information.



Brittany and Christina Family Session- Siblings Photographer Evans, Georgia

brittchristina2

I was able to go out with Brittany and Christina this morning and do a surprise Christmas session for their family.  I've known Brittany since middle school and have been good friends for a while!  I will be photographing her wedding in November 2011 and I'm super excited I get to work with her and her fiancee this upcoming year!    Brittany and Christina were a lot of fun and didn't get into any "sister" fights!
Here is a sneak peek and I will have the rest up soon!  Hope you enjoy!

brittchristina3
Such beautiful girls!

brittchristina4
Christina

brittchristina1
Brittany

brittchristina5
They look more like twins!

brittchristina6
Love this picture!

brittchristina7
Nothing like having a sister.

brittchristina8
Had to get a shot of their boots!!

No comments: