Kimberly S. Busby Photography is a photography business based in Evans, Georgia. Take a look around at our latest work and make sure you go to our website to view the calendar, pricing, and contact information.



Meagan's Bridal Portraits- Evans Georgia Bridal Photographer

Meagan and Tim are getting married September 4th and I am so excited for them!  We have become great friends over the course of their engagement and their wedding is going to be great!  Meagan, her maid of honor, my "assistant" nicole, and I went out the other weekend and had a blast doing Meagan's bridals.  There was a threat of rain, but we were able to get the shoot in and not feel one drop!  Meagan is so much fun and was really up for anything and also had a lot of great ideas!  I promised I wouldn't show the pictures until the wedding day, but I did get permission to show a couple....mainly ones that don't give much away to Tim!  I will post the pictures up on the day after their wedding, so make sure you come back to see them!  Hope everyone is having a great day!



No comments: