Kimberly S. Busby Photography is a photography business based in Evans, Georgia. Take a look around at our latest work and make sure you go to our website to view the calendar, pricing, and contact information.



Erin and Drew- Augusta Georgia Engagement Photographer

I met Erin a few years ago when we both were in college and became good friends quickly. I met Drew the other day when we had their engagement session. These two fit together perfectly and are so much fun to be around. Brandon (my husband) has already decided that he is going to be my second photographer for their wedding...yes Erin and Drew...ya'll are that much fun! So, with that being said...we had a fun filled, exciting, and crazy time with their engagement session. They got engaged at Savannah Rapids...so we started there first and then we went to downtown Augusta. They are huge football fans and big rivals so they threw on their jerseys and had some fun being "against each other"... we ended the night on a high note (we didn't get run over by the train that was barrelling towards us) and we cannot wait until their wedding in May! Here are a "few" pictures front their session!  Oh yeah.. at the end of the session..Erin had on these red high heels....they were great!  Check out the picture at the bottom...love it!








8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics!! -Deanna Parrish

Holly Roberts said...

Looks GREAT guys! Congrats
xoxo-Holly

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pix of beautiful people! Kimberly I remember you from working at LifeWay with you! God has blessed you with amazing talent! -Heather Counsellor

Anonymous said...

Looks like ya'll had alot of fun!- Jessica Hancock

Anonymous said...

So cute! Can't wait until the big day!
-Amanda B-

debbie said...

Love the pics...Just beautiful.
Debbie Sidell

dalila said...

I love the pictures!!! So cute!! I love rival photos too they are so much fun to take!

Unknown said...

You guys look really cute and happy. Am I supposed to send lots of comments or one really good one. Like, is the contest to see who gets the most or who gets the best. I can do either really. Just let me know if I should be crafting the perfect comment or commenting a low-quality comment every five minutes. If the contest is for the longest comment, I think you just won. Love you sister! Sister (the old one)