Kimberly S. Busby Photography is a photography business based in Evans, Georgia. Take a look around at our latest work and make sure you go to our website to view the calendar, pricing, and contact information.



Show us your Singles Day!

I am posting something a little different today that's not photography related.  If you are looking for my photography posts... keep scrolling down!  I am linking up with www.kellyskornerblog.com for her Show us your Singles Day!  Kelly has been doing this for a few years and there have been 8 couples meet and get engaged or are now married!!!  I think it is so cool and I love how God can use all different ways to bring a couple together to become husband and wife!

I am so excited to link up today and share about my best friend (since 8th grade)!  I have always joked that I prayed that God would allow me to "introduce" Amanda to her future husband... I wonder if this counts?

On an adventure (Florida)



GUYS, you are missing out on something terrific with this girl!  Amanda is 26 and lives in Augusta, GA.  She has her degree from Georgia Southern (she's a elementary school teacher) and is True Blue!  This girl is a huge football fan and really knows her stuff!

(headed to a football game)

Her classroom one of the first years she taught



She is a Christian and loves Jesus more than anything else.  She is a wonderful daughter, sister, and friend.  She is very close to her family and is one of the most loyal friends I have.

With her momma and brother after church

Amanda loves the beach, shopping (what girl doesn't), riding/driving fast cars, country music, spending time with friends, and traveling!

New York

I talked her into being my model for the day

At my wedding in 2009


If you or someone you know is interested in talking to Amanda send me an email at ksbusbyphotography@gmail.com or leave a comment on this post!

If you're a good Christian man, that loves to laugh, enjoys traveling, and sports definitely send a message!


If you're cray cray  (crazy in the bad way), really immature, not ready to settle down, don't put God first, and /or looking for just a hook-up... please keep traveling!   Amanda is past that and doesn't need someone who isn't!

LOL



No comments: