Kimberly S. Busby Photography is a photography business based in Evans, Georgia. Take a look around at our latest work and make sure you go to our website to view the calendar, pricing, and contact information.



2012 Fall Mini Sessions Charleston South Carolina

We have had a wonderful fall season with mini sessions!  I would like to thank all of my clients so far and the ones that will be getting their pictures done in the next few weeks!

I wanted to post that I have added 2 more days of Fall Mini Sessions in Charleston SC!!!!

They will be this Saturday and Sunday, November 3 and 4. 

Sessions will take place at a park downtown and are 30 min each.

You will receive the 30 minute session and 10 images on a disk (with printing rights) for only
$45!

Please email me to set up your session and take advantage of this gorgeous time of year!

Phone: (706) 830-4600
Kimberly Busby

No comments: