Kimberly S. Busby Photography is a photography business based in Evans, Georgia. Take a look around at our latest work and make sure you go to our website to view the calendar, pricing, and contact information.



Book a wedding or session and get a special price!

Hey Everyone!

It has been a long long time since I've blogged!  I was trying to blog every session and then I started just posting the sneak peeks on Facebook and stopped blogging.  I am in the process of updating the blog and will start blogging again soon!   

Facebook has been giving me (and a lot of other page owners) issues lately, so I think I'm going to start blogging my sneak peeks and relying on the blog to showcase my latest work and stop relying on Facebook as much.

So...  if you are reading this blog and would like to book a wedding or one of our sessions (or events) and you book between today June 1 and June 30 2012, you will get a lower price!

For weddings you will get $100 off of your collection price

For newborn, family, engagement, and senior sessions, you will get $25 off the session

For events and bridal sessions you will get $50 off.

The session or wedding can be planned for any other time, it just has to be booked (signed contract and retainer paid for weddings) by June 30.

When contacting me, please let me know you saw this post and would like to get the discount.

Click Here to Contact Us

I photograph in Augusta Georgia- Evans Georgia- Martinez Georgia- Thomson Georgia -North Augusta  South Carolina,and all other surrounding areas.   I also will travel for weddings and have shot weddings in Atlanta Georgia- Helen Georgia,and Statesboro Georgia.  Would really like to book in Savannah and Charleston!!

I love weddings and love to photograph them from small courthouse weddings all the way to huge 2 day events!  I have photographed at the Columbia County Courthouse and Richmond County Courthouse.  I also have special collections for small military weddings!

I look forward to hearing from you and hearing about your wedding, event, or session you have in mind!

No comments: