Kimberly S. Busby Photography is a photography business based in Evans, Georgia. Take a look around at our latest work and make sure you go to our website to view the calendar, pricing, and contact information.



Free Sessions!!!!

freesessions


Hey everyone!

I wanted to spread some New Year cheer and offer up a few free photography sessions!  The details are on the flyer... but I wanted to add a little more information on here.

* You only need to email or comment your information in one location or to one address.  I will collect everyone's names to add into the drawing.

* You can only have your name submitted once, so don't worry about submitting it numerous times.

* Session date and time is subject to photographers availability

* Extra prints, images on c.d., and other products are available for an extra fee

* All sessions will be uploaded to the internet for viewing

* If you win, I will work with you to make sure we get some great images and to make sure we do they type of session that you would like.  If you have ideas, please let me know!

* You need to enter before 11:59 on February 2, 2011.

* I will use random.org to pick my winners

* For more info or if you have questions please e-mail me at ksbusby@yahoo.com

* Tell your friends and family!  There are more than 1 session available

* I am available in the Augusta, Thomson, Aiken and surrounding areas. If you live someone else (Savannah, Atlanta, Columbia)  and would like to enter, please do and if you win we can discuss options for your session. (Please keep it within Georgia and South Carolina though)


GOOD LUCK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like a family session at the Jenkins Family Weekend in May 2011.

Dianne Harrison

Anonymous said...

we would like to do this with you email is cummin163@comcast.net The cummings family