Kimberly S. Busby Photography is a photography business based in Evans, Georgia. Take a look around at our latest work and make sure you go to our website to view the calendar, pricing, and contact information.



Labor Day Special!!!

Here is your chance to have some pictures done and still have some money left over to enjoy the last bit of summer.  I am having a labor day special and would love for each of you to be able to book a session!  If you need family, couple, engagement, maternity, senior, or just because pictures taken send me an email or call me to set up your appointment today!  Please share this with your friends and family also.  If one of the days do not work for you, just let me know and we can plan on a different day.  Thanks and I look forward to working with each of you!

No comments: