Kimberly S. Busby Photography is a photography business based in Evans, Georgia. Take a look around at our latest work and make sure you go to our website to view the calendar, pricing, and contact information.



Engagement in Savannah Georgia

Hey everyone,  sorry it has been so long since I've last posted.  I've been pretty busy lately and will slowly get some pictures up for everyone to see.  First I want to share some from an engagement I did this past weekend in Savannah Georgia for my good friends Shallon and Sheldon.  Hope you enjoy!



There was a really fun candy shop on River Street in Savannah and I took some pictures in the store... incognito of course... so the employees wouldn't know!

And then the coolest thing we did this weekend was something called light graffiti.  If you are interested in a light graffiti session send me an email so we can get it set up!  It's lots of fun and completely personalized!  Here are a few from Shallon and Sheldons session!

No comments: