Kimberly S. Busby Photography is a photography business based in Evans, Georgia. Take a look around at our latest work and make sure you go to our website to view the calendar, pricing, and contact information.



New Name, New Website, New Blog

Hey Everyone,


Welcome to the very first Kimberly S. Busby Photography blog. I started my photography and event planning business as "Augusta Events By Kimberly". I have now decided to only do photography and with that decision comes a new name and a new website. My old website is still available and will be until June 2010 for you to view my portfolio and pictures. As soon as my new website is live, I will post it here and this blog will become an actual blog for my business and not just an information center. I am very excited about this new direction with my business and can't wait to start taking more pictures.

No comments: